Attica Village Hall
Attica, Ohio, began in 1827 with the survey of the north-south "Columbus-Sandusky Pike," now Ohio State Route 4. In 1828 a petition was granted for the east-west "New Haven Road," now US Route 224. Thus, the "square" of the village was born.
The Attica Police Department will be accepting applications for immediate openings for Part time and Auxiliary Police Officers. Applicants must have current OPOTA certification and pass a background investigation. Applications can be obtained at the Attica Village Hall, at 20 S. Main Street Attica, Ohio 44807. Application Form